WFT Name and Logo Usage Guidelines
WFT members organizing WFT-owned events and programs shall have the right to use the
WFT name and logo for the purposes of advertising and promoting the event. A detailed guideline
or handbook will be provided for each event or program, however general guidelines for the use of the
WFT name and logo are as follows.
- WFT Name – The term “WFT” will appear in the title of the event to indicate that it is a
WFT-owned event or program. In the case of patronage, the WFT logo will be accompanied
by “Under the Patronage of”.
- WFT Logo(s) – The WFT logo(s), or any part thereof, will be used on all communications
and promotions in the form provided by the WFT Office in Frankfurt and cannot be incorporated
or altered into the mark or logo identifying the event. Nor can such mark contain a design that is,
in the sole opinion of WFT, in any way confusingly similar to a WFT logo. The WFT logo
should not be used for commercial purposes without prior written consent from WFT.
- Promotional/Advertising Materials – The WFT name and logo need to be clearly visible on
all promotional materials for the event. It must be completely separated from any sponsor or
corporate references and shall be positioned in such a way that no association between WFT
and any sponsor or corporations could be created in the mind of the public. In case of any doubt,
proposed lay-outs should be submitted to the WFT Office for approval. Examples of
promotional materials for logo usage are as follows:
- Print advertising (by host and main sponsor)
- Television advertising (by host and main sponsor)
- Billboard advertising
- Event Programs
- Admission Tickets
- Gifts for participants, volunteers, staff, and corporate sponsors
- Sponsorship brochures
- Banners and placards
- Participant bibs
- Parking/entry-exit signs
- Directional signs
- Information boards
- Route fencing/borders
- Interview/stage backdrop
- Commercial Merchandising – Logos on merchandise sold at the event need prior written
approval from WFT in the form of a separate License Agreement.
- Other Usage – Any other uses of the Logo must have the prior written approval of WFT.
Page 2 of 2
- Right for Withdrawal of Patronage – WFT reserves the right, at all times, to withdraw or
refuse its patronage with the local event organizer should, in the sole opinion of WFT, the event
or the use of WFT’s name or logo be contradictory to the direction and objectives of WFT as
detailed in the guidelines or handbooks.
- Final Report – Within thirty days after the event, the organisers will provide WFT with a set of
media clippings (if available) and photos of the event including the promotional materials, and a
short written report about the event.
- Conflict – In the unusual case that legal conflict arises between event organiser(s) and WFT,
the presiding law shall be that of Germany.
- The Iranian Tricking Association
- BECOME A MEMBER